Get a sneak peek at PortFringe 2014, as puppets, dancers, musicians, comedians, and actors take over a portion of Congress Street during FirstFriday to perform snippets of their PF-14 shows in advance of this year’s festival, taking place June 24-29. Look for us causing a ruckus near the intersection of Congress and Park Streets!
A Stage will be set up OUTSIDE of Geno’s Rock Club (625 Congress Street) and short snippets of work will be presented by the following PF Shows/Artists between the hours of 6:00PM and 8:00PM:
- “We Run the Ship,” Mohawk Arts Collective
- “Noted,” DragonMaul Productions (Artist Snapshot here!)
- “Holler! An Appalachian Tragedy," The Maineland and Acteurs Sans Limites
- "Portland Comedy Co-Op”
- “Valerie Solanas at Matteawan,” Cauldron & Labrys Productions (Artist Snapshot here!)
- “Intimate Letters,” Amaranth Productions
- “What I Remember About the Day I Forgot,” Kneading Collective
- “Bad Dog Wags Its Tails,” Bad Dog Productions (Artist Snapshot here!)
- “We Are the Broken People,” Motivational Works of Art (Artist Snapshot here!)
- “Reflexions d’un Hedoniste Raleur: The Rantings of a Very Hungry Frenchman,” Israel Buffardi.
PortFringe volunteers will also be at Coffee By Design (620 Congress Street) during the Art Walk as PortFringe and CBD launch in-person box office hours during the Art Walk tomorrow. Grab a cup of Coffee and be sure to thank all of the nice Coffee By Design employees for their support of PortFringe – PortFringe tickets will be available for purchase at ALL FIVE CBD Locations from now until the festival concludes!
Grab a cup of CBD coffee, pick up your (Free!) PortFringe Button, buy PortFringe show passes and T-shirts, and don’t forget to enter the raffle drawing for a GIGANTIC ONE-OF-A-KIND PORTFRINGE VIP/UNLIMITED SHOW PASS!
See you there…!
Learn more about PortFringe at www.portfringe.com.